I am Physicist from Govt. College for Women University Faisalabad (GCWUF)with aim to enter in corporate sector like banking where everyday is unique in terms of targets, challenges and customer dealing. In addition, In bachelor degree, I came across different course contents like business communication, report writing, effective presentation and team leadership which have developed and nourished my understandings about basics of professional world.
Currently I am teaching Physics in Al-Falah Girls Higher Secondary School, Chak Jhumra, Faisalabad. In addition, I am working as a volunteer and motivational speaker to provide career counseling to young graduates and college students.
• Prepare and deliver lectures to matric and f.sc students on physics subject.
• Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to pupils.
• Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
• Supervise students' laboratory work.
• Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
• Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.