• Seeking a professional & challenging career in a dynamic organization providing a competitive environment in the field of Hospitality & Tourism Industry that encourages professional excellence and career growth.
• Having Advance Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management from FTMS College Cyberjaya, Malaysia affiliated with CTH, UK.
Work varied shift schedule including lunch and dinner shifts, opening and closing the restaurant
Oversee inventory control, ordering, food sanitation and quality control of food products.
Effectively lead and motivate employees through implementation of in-house training and incentive plans, resulting in increased productivity levels and employee satisfaction.
Supervised the preventative maintenance and upkeep of equipment, and facility.
Supervised the overall performance of food service facility and kitchen operations.
Greets, register and assign room to guests.
Handles confidential information, including guest record with high degree of integrity.
Promptly and effectively deals with guest requests and complaints.
Responsible for cash drawer contents and transactions during shift.
Maintain accurate check in including cash flow, registration card, reservation cards, and walk in guests.
Food and Beverage Department:
• Plan, coordinate, arrange and develop the food and beverage services of groups and businesses, while meeting customer expectations make sure that food and hygiene standards have to be met.
• Participating on Managing the food and beverage provision for functions and events
• Participating on supervising catering and waiting for staff at functions.
• Organizing, leading and motivating the catering team.
• Planning staff shifts and rotation
Front Office Department:
• Ensure accurate and efficient running of reception including check in/out procedures. Respond to Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
• Understand thoroughly all hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
• Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
• Understand correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
• Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
Recording the orders received by the cashier and forwarding them to culinary workers.
Monitoring the status of placed orders.
Assuring the quality of food and arrangement of dishes are as per the standards marked by the higher authorities.
Maintaining detailed records and assisting the cashier in generation of the daily cash reports.