I have 5 Years Experience in Civil Engineering field. I am expert in Residential and High rise Frame Structure Building design. I have Hands on Experience in project documentation like BOQs Preparation, specifications, Rate analysis, Contractors bills verification, tender documents for procurement actions, project reports, proposals. I can also handle Sites Activities of mega engineering projects, renovation works, construction, buildings, maintenance. I can work both as a team leader and teams member. I have strong grip on different engineering software like CSI ETABS, CSI SAFE, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint. I have Completed My Graduation Degree in Civil engineering with Gold medal and Post Graduate Degree in Structural Engineering.
I have been employed by M/S Pir Zarif Shah Gov Constructors since January 2022, and to date, my primary role entails overseeing and managing site activities, preparing Interim Payment Certificates (IPCs), as well as compiling and preparing bidding documents for new projects.
1. Renovation of security Room LRH Peshawar 2022 ( Client ICRC )
2. Renovation of Auditorium in Police training College Gilgit 2022 ( Client ICRC )
3. Construction of Pathway and Repairing of Existing Boundary wall at DHQ Hospital
Parachinar 2022 ( Client ICRC )
4. Renovation of PRC Fire Burnt Room at DHQ Hospital Landikotal 2023 ( Client ICRC )
Working with Structural Engineering Solutions Consultant from September 2018 to December 2021 was a transformative period in my career. Throughout this tenure, I was entrusted with a wide range of responsibilities, including structural design for residential buildings, preparing feasibility reports for various projects, such as Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) initiatives in different areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP). Additionally, I handled tasks such as preparing Bill of Quantities (BOQs), drafting project reports, conducting site visits, liaising with contractors for problem-solving, and attending Provincial Developmental Working Party (PDWP) meetings for project approvals. This experience allowed me to grow both professionally and personally. In this essay, I will delve into the details of my responsibilities, challenges faced, lessons learned, and the overall impact of this valuable experience.,
the following are some main projects whose Structure Design and its PC1 were preapared by me.
1. Structure Designing I. Structure Design of Central Jail Malakand, ADP NO 520/150278 ( 2020-2021 ) II. Structure Design of Establishment of Multipurpose International Standards indoor Gymnasium in, District Buner ADP NO. 2015/190411 (2020-21) III. Structure Design for up-gradation of THQ Hospital Besham from Cat-D to Cat-C Hospital, District Shangla, ADP No.759/190420 ( 2020-2021 ) IV. Revised Structure Design FATA University Dara Adam Khel Kohat. V. Nine storey Building for Qurtaba School and College in Board Bazar Peshawar. VI. Six Storey Hopstal Building For Dr Sadiq on Canal road Peshawar VII. Five Storey building for Hotel in Kalam Swat VIII. Six Storey Building for Jans Apartment in Nashtar abad Peshawar 2. Quantity Surveyor 1. PC1 preaparation I. Revised PC1 of FATA University Dara Adam Khel Kohat. II. PC1 of Central Jail Malakand, ADP No 520/150278 ( 2020-2021 ) III. PC1 for Up-Gradation of THQ Hospital Bisham from Cat-D to Cat-C Hospital, District Shangla, ADP No.190420 ( 2020-2021 ) IV. PC1 Establishment of Multipurpose International Standards Indoor Gymnasium in, District Buner ADP No. 2015/190411 (2020-21) V. PC1 for interior Design of PGMI Hayat abad Peshawar VI. PC1 for interior Design of CPO Peshawar VII PC1 for interior Design of Confrence Hall Hight Court Peshawar