Innovative IT professional offering vast experience leveraging software Quality Assurance to deliver highly effective and quality softwares to business. Highly organized with strong capacity to prioritize workload and steer project completion within established deadlines.
Have strong knowledge of Scrum practices and implemented scrum model with in team.
Progressive working experience as QA analyst, writing and executing test plans and test cases in highly structured development environments.
Demonstrated leadership skills to resolve issues, drive projects, and meet deadlines. Involved in audit of QA processes.
Expertise in performing Web based testing, Black box, System, Functional, Integration, Performance, Security, database, Regression, Ad-hoc, End to End, (UAT) Acceptance Testing and automation testing Using Selenium and QTP
Experienced in working with product management team ,developers and QA team for reviewing and analyzing client requirements, developing Test plans, Use cases and Test cases. Progressive experience in all phases of the iterative Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Testing Life Cycle.
Highly initiative, self-motivated and dependable with very good communication, analytical and presentation skills. Ability to learn quickly innovative technologies.
• Leading a team of SQA engineers and implementing Scrum in team
• Working on requirement analysis
• Test planning and execution
• Test case writing and execution to ensure maximum test coverage across multiple modules
• Defects reporting and tracking
• Automation testing using Selenium
• Test reporting
• Lead, managed, and mentored a team of SQA engineers
• Contributed towards development and execution of test cases for various stages like Smoke,Sanity, Functional Integration, End-to-End, Regression, User Acceptance, Usability and Ad-hoc testing.
• Ensure maximum test coverage across modules/platforms, Review existing test cases & test plans. Develop, design & deploy objective centric Tests
• Requirement Analysis
• Working in scrum model and responsible of implementing/ensuring scrum practices/standards
• Cross-functional team testing strategy, analysis of existing test strategy, gap analysis, and working across teams to mature test integration strategies
• Work closely with Product Management, Development, testing teams to prioritize assignments and manage risks/issues to ensure successful delivery with high quality
• Assist in establishing, developing, and implementing the vision for the Software Quality Assurance team
• Responsible to create, execute and automate test scripts using testing software programs.
• Conducted department level training
• Conducted Demos to clients
• Involved in QA resources hiring process (Interview & training)