To seek a high challenging and working environment
in a growing organization, having a
culture of teamwork and excellent opportunities for
individual and professional growth
1. Worked as Assistant Engineer Mechanical(PSF) maintenance of Fiber line,Spinning line, Drum line and partially Utilities section.
2. Responsible for planning & scheduling of mechanical maintenance of Spinning section (Take up, Quenching Trolleys, DE-Humidifier, vacuum cleaning ovens, Vacuum pump, Air handling unit, Alignment of Sunflower and Can traverse unit.Fiber line section (Maintenance of Annealer 1 & 2, Draw stand 1 & 2, Crimper, Relaxer and Baler.
3. Enlist all jobs regarding machine maintenance in checklist and discuss with HOD and ensuring a safe working environment.Leading for the completion of all shutdown jobs, Evaluate breakdown and malfunction to identify causes and implement preventive actions for the future.
4. Maintain all the necessary documentation(i.e: Fiber line batch change checklist, Hydraulic oil & Pressure readings, Gear & Hydraulic oil top-up history, PSF Equipment maintenance history of drum section, spinning section & fiber line section.Making the reports of gear & hydraulic oil consumption and equipment consumption in a month etc).
5. Responsible for ensuring that daily, weekly & monthly record of maintenance for each machine is properly maintained for MTBF, FMEA & RCA.ERP system which includes raising PR for material, preparing MR for issuance of material from store, maintaining spare parts required for maintenance, inventory control, making Gate passes, following up the PR, check the GRN of material and verified from HOD.
6. Worked as department representative(DR's) of mechanical maintenance(PSF) for the certification of ISO(9001-15000) in PF PL.
Worked on making printing & job wastage report on daily basis.
Summarize & Create daily statuses report of printing machines (i.e: Rapida KBA-106,105 & Li throne ), Die & Pollar cutting machines (i.e: Bobst DM-8 to DM-16), Pasting & Folding machines (i.e: FGM 1 to 5 & omega 110).
Performing daily production targets & assigning the plan to printing, Die & Pollar cutting & pasting sections.
Developing Work orders, MR of issuance board and daily printing, die cutting & pasting report entries in planning smart file.