Seeking for an opportunity to utilize my skills for the growth of organization and to be an asset to an organization by utilizing the recent improving trends and make optimum use of the available resources for the success of the company. Willing to work harmoniously, responsibly and professionally in a team to bring forth the best from self and everyone. Furthermore, expecting a challenging and rewarding career by working in a multidisciplinary and professional environment, that envisages professional and personal growth.
● Plan drivers itinerary to ensure timely pick-up.
● Accept the jobs from third parties through bidding.
● Maintain a communication channel between the drivers and the management team.
● Deal with customers on call to book the journey and for queries.
● Supervised performance of cab drivers.
● Provide feedback to management and resolve various customer and driver concerns.
● Answer an average of 40 calls per day and several emails by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing dispatch information.
● Handle multifaceted clerical tasks (e.g., data entry, filing, records management and billing).
● Organise each event from conception to completion.
● Planning and executing the event both professional and social.
● Maintain a positive relationship with vendors.
● Build a team of contributors including performers, volunteers, photographers, caterers and transportation services, stage, lighting set, decor, stage, fixtures, MC and logistics.
● Manage budget.
● Accountable for arranging the event to its best.
● Maintained the record of all the activities on Google drive.
● Manage and organise scheduled meetings, with creative ideas and brainstorming, itinerary planning.
● Act calmly and keep the things running smoothly during adverse and unexpected circumstances.
● Provide assistance in fixing problems related to experiments and other equipment.
● Assist Technical Manager with a variety of tasks pertaining to technical dept. Duties.
● Ensured proper safety precautions by utilizing all required safety equipment.
● Provide training to new employees on using the workstations in a hassle-free and productive manner.
● Conducting safety checks, and performing tests to determine the efficiency and relevance of technology.
● Attended lab meetings to gain familiarity with research tools and strategies.
● Provide instruction to students on performing experiments safely.
● Respond to queries raised by students and helping them understand the experiment.
● Stay attentive towards any unsafe behaviour or improper handling of equipments and took strict action against miscreants.