We would like to hire an accountant to handle all our bookkeeping and other accounting-related tasks. You will be responsible for both accounts payable and receivable, expense categorization and reconciliation tasks. To do well in this role you should have a solid accounting foundation and previous Quickbooks experience.
Day to Day Job:
- Record/Monitor day to day transactions
- Record account transfers, and complete the posting process.
- Reconcile sales taxes and bank accounts at the end of each month.
- Monitor financial transactions and reports.
- Process accounts receivable and payable.
- Process checks.
- Understand ledgers.
- Work with an accountant when necessary.
- Work with Ebay, Paypal, and e-commerce platforms to import, record, and monitor expenses/bills.
- At least two years bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment.
- Experience with Quickbooks accounting software
- Able to prepare, review and understand financial statements: income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the use of formulas
- Able to perform and follow Night Shift and US Holiday Schedule
- Quick Learner
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solver
- Fast Typing Speed
- High English Grammar
- Great Written and Verbal Communication Skills