WHO WE ARE
PTCL is a Leading Telecom Company of Pakistan, serving its customer base all across the country. With a mission to revolutionize the Telecom Industry, PTCL is providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) services in Pakistan.
PTCL provides a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities to its employees which enables them to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate. Our Corporate Values “We Care, We Put Customer First, We Work as One Team, We Embrace Change” are embedded in company culture resulting in a cohesive team environment, guaranteeing success of the organization and development of its employees.
- Support in planning and development of digital financial services (DFS) -UPaisa agent network in coordination with cross functional teams including SnD operations, U Microfinance Bank operations and SnD Teams (regional/head-office level).
- Ensuring presence of UPaisa services at agent network in coordination with Product and UBank Teams. Actively be involved in BVS device roll-out. Ensuring teams are equipped with required tools and application for agent network development. Raise required development with technical teams to improve process for agent onboarding.
- Development of channel promotion and other engagement activities to increase the active agent base. Validation of payouts and monitoring of costs.
- Work with brands team/operations team for ensuring visibility across the channel.
- Identifies and leads initiatives for channel specific process improvements and standardization.
- Also develop models and liaison with teams for development of alternate delivery channels for growth of UPaisa business.
- Analyze the reports/data to improve the business generated from channel and bring overall efficiency. Translating data into actionable insight.
- Development of monthly, quarterly and yearly plans for the agent network growth, business volumes and spending.
- Conduct market research and derive actionable finding for sales team.
- Develop & maintain/improve KPI & commissioning policy to help achieve desired business objectives.
- Visit regional teams regularly and conduct performance reviews and based on findings develop action plans for future and follow up.
- Executing training in coordination with channel operations team
- Masters/Bachelor degree in Business Administration..
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.