We develop our own proprietary AI Machines for a wide range of solutions in healthcare, financial, trading, sales, anomaly detections, etc.
- You will be part of a talented international software team that works on mission-critical AI applications.
- You will be responsible for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence application development through its lifecycle, from concept and design to coding, testing, and maintenance.
- You will also play a leading role, as part of a multidisciplinary team, to design and deliver enterprise AI and ML solutions to clients using our proprietary AI Machine.
- We develop real-time prediction (regression and classification) and clustering systems.
- Depending on the type of applications, the AI and ML models operate on daily, hourly, down to 1 minute and millisecond streaming data.
- MSc or PhD in AI, computer science and electrical engineering, applied mathematics and physics with 3+ years of relevant experience in AI/Deep Learning.
- 2 to 5 years of proven programming experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role.
- Advanced skills in time-series-based models.
- Advanced skills in numerical data modeling.
- Excellent skills in deep learning and ensemble learning.
- Extensive knowledge and skills in ML frameworks (like TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch), libraries (like scikit-learn and pandas), data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
- Must have the Ability to formulate problems into mathematical equations.
- High fluency in English is a must since you will communicate and work with team members and clients in English.
- Ability to write robust code.
- At least 2 years of general Python programming.
- Experience in Django is a plus.
- Good skills in vectorized coding and OOP.
- Deep understanding of ML algorithms like regression, classification and clustering.
- Deep understanding of model determination and evaluation.
- Strong problem-solving mindset and ability to develop creative solutions for difficult problems often requiring detailed investigation of the code and data.
- Interest in learning and coding within an advanced distributed micro-system architecture.
- As an AI team member you are expected to fulfill the following range of responsibilities, depending on the project:
- Develop, debug and maintain ML and AI software applications written in Python ecosystem, SciKit-Learn, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch.
- Design ML and Deep AI Models for different types of data (time-series, sales, business data, images, etc.) and different output types (Classification, Regression, Clustering ...).
- Create stream learning models for forecasting, prediction, classification, anomaly detection, etc.
- Investigate the behavior of input and output data numerically.
- Investigate and optimize models performance.
- Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to understand clients business, data, and requirements and develop the appropriate AI or ML solution within our proprietary AI Machine.