WAN, LAN and System’s overall management, configuration, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the company’s data network systems which may include both customer-facing data centers and internal-facing facilities networks. Includes Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), wireless and other data network systems across the organization. Responsible for the appropriate monitoring of traffic and performance of network related systems and services to ensure all aspects meet SLAs and business needs.
What you will do:
1. Must have experience in clouds based network management (AWS/Azure).
2. Has experience in managing G-suit, Office 365.
3. Be able to provide networking (design, establish and maintenance) to international and national clients on remote services basis.
4. Design and implement short and long term strategic plans under the to ensure data, voice, and video capabilities to meet existing and future requirements.
5. Lead strategic as well as tactical efforts to architect, implement, monitor, and improve our 24/7 network operations, as well as our managed services that include voice, data and video services
6. Drive the planning, design, implementation, organization, and operation of the company’s data and communications networks including redundancy and resiliency as indicated by business requirements.
7. Determine appropriate standards for network related hardware and software across the organization
8. Work with regional clients on projected growth paths. Coordinate feasibility and cost studies, including economic and population growth studies, to determine impact on network capacity and development plan projections.
9. Develop/deploy methodologies for forecasting communications capacity requirements to ensure adequate university readiness
10. Assist in the creation of appropriate network related SLAs and ensure same are met with appropriate follow up and remediation steps when not met
What you need for this position:
1. Hands on practice of configuring the Firewall (PIX 525E) and configuration of Multiple VLAN
2. Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of network system protocols, standards and Fiber Optic.
3. Significant experience in network systems architecture/engineering.
4. Hand on experience with a wide variety devices (routers, switches, firewalls, wireless, VoIP) Experience with monitoring tools, and troubleshooting tools.
5. Ability to demonstrate technical understanding network and application layer protocols such as IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, SMTP, DNS, HTTPS.
6. Familiarity with Local Traffic Managers and Cisco Wireless controllers.
7. Ability to implement and support routing protocols (e.g., OSPF, BGP, EIGRP) and WAN technologies (e.g., MPLS, OC-3, DS3). Knowledge and exposure to a variety of firewall environments.
8. Significant network troubleshooting and resolution experience of LAN’s, WAN’s, WLAN’s, RAS, etc. Familiarity with security related network issues and their appropriate resolution.
9. Hands on experience of configuring and managing enterprise level of OS, Databases and Exchange Server with Unified Communication. Experience with project management
10. Detail oriented and deadline driven
11. Ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical personnel Strong knowledge of security standards
12. Ability to handle multiple priorities
13. Strong customer service orientation
14. Strong communication skills
15. Strong inter-personal skills
16. Willingness to work out of hours to support the system Conflict management skills
17. Pleasant personality
Education and/or Experience:
1. 16 Years degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent qualification from a University recognized by the HEC
2. 06 years of relevant work experience. Enterprise/Large Company management experience managing remote and matrixes resources
3. Cisco & ITIL certification will have preference
What we offer
We offer congenial working environment, competitive salary package and professional growth.We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
The company conducts and provides consultancy for international quality scientific and social sector researches. It also provides management, project development, monitoring evaluation and office automation services to its clients wherein databases development, maintenance and up gradation for clients and company’s own use are the exceling ones. It attracts, develops and retain expertise in databases development and data mining.