At this moment, we would like to recruit one person who is more of a PHP developer with considerable experience in Core PHP.
- Participating in the design and creation of applications
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Working with development teams and product managers to ideate solutions
- Building the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade applications on their own or require minimum support from others
- Maintaining existing systems if applicable
- Proven experience as a full-stack developer or similar role.
- Experience in one of programming languages PHP
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML technologies: HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery and its plugins, responsive design.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Great attention to detail.
- Familiarity with development tools: Git, Asana, etc.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
No degree requirements, we need a coder. 2 years’ experience is enough.