We are looking for an expert technical writer who is good at creating product documentation, including comprehensive concepts, examples, tasks, and reference information for our entire product offering.
- Design, write and edit technical documentation for the entire product offering.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and nontechnical users.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
- Maintain record of application documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use.
- Publish and maintain templates for written documentation produced by others (technical specifications, RFP responses, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical field such as computer science or a focus on English, writing, or communications.
- 3-5 years of experience required in an IT development environment.
- Experience in creating documentation for audiences with different levels of technical skill.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Ability to read programming code.