Responsibilities for PHP Developer
- Work closely with the IT team in completing projects
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs
- Collaborate with the team members to understand the client requirements.
- Coordinate with the design team for the mockups and wireframes.
- Write clean and well-structured codes.
- Produce detailed technical product descriptions.
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set
Qualifications for PHP Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as PHP Developer
- Proven experience as a PHP developer in a competitive environment
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- WordPress experience. WOO and other related platforms
- Experience at least one PHP Framework (Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming and proficient in using design patterns
- In-depth knowledge of MySQL and proficient in writing, optimizing SQL query with high performance.
- Experience in implementing the common 3rd party APIs such as Facebook, Google, etc.
- Knowledge of developing web services (API) will be preferred.
- Good understanding of website integration and software creation.
- Should possess a passion for coding practices and best designs.
- Familiarity with Unix-type operating systems (e.g. Ubuntu/Debian).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Will be good to have knowledge of Asterisk AGI, integration with VoIP based platforms / Telephony environment will be advantage
- Good English speaking and listning skills will be advantage