We are looking for experienced iOS Developers with passion and creative instinct to develop and maintain iOS-based applications.
Candidates will be working on the iOS product line and will be responsible for developing and maintaining products.
- Must have published at least Four applications on Apple App Store
- Participate in internal development projects such as developing new products and enhancing/maintaining the existing products.
- Contribute towards the development life-cycle
- Design, implementation, and test.
- Have knowledge of both Swift and Objective C
- SDK integration for Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Google Maps, Firebase
- Experience in developing client-server Apps
- Apps with background services
- Experience in designing fluid UI for multiple screen sizes and dimensions
- SQLite and Core Data with good database design skills.
- Strong debugging skills & should be familiar with profiling app
- Unit Testing
- Self-driven and do work on your own by taking ownership.
- Punctual in timings.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable in working with the team as well as independently.