A. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Relevant to Administration:
1. General Office Administration
1.1 Ensure smooth running of the office, manage and monitor office facilities and assigned support services to ensure their effective and efficient operation as well as maintenance; its safety, supplies and services.
1.2 Support the administrative functions of the AAN activities Nationally and Internationally.
2. Record Keeping
2.1. Keep and maintain proper and complete filing record (hard & soft) for Admin, procurement & HR.
3. Inventory Management
3.1. Custody of all office assets, their safety, insurance, tracking movements; regular updates of the ‘Asset Register’ and spot check.
4. Organizing Events
4.1. Organize meetings / workshop and other events (e.g. trainings), ensuring that appointments are realistically planned with regard to timing and venue; and resources are booked appropriately; and preparing materials to support an event.
4.2. Work closely with Ops Advisor to produce / update existing policies and manuals.
4.3. Plan, oversee and implement ISO certification.
Relevant to HR
1.1 Work closely with other departments and recruit staff and consultants as per AAN’s requirement.
1.2 Lead in HR planning and recruitment of all staff.
1.3 Engage with recruitment platforms / portals for job postings and head hunting.
1.4 Prepare induction package and facilitate its efficient implementation for new recruits (staff and consultants).
2 Salary Processing / Payroll
2.1 Provide payroll inputs such as attendance summary, leave summary, other deductions to payroll (employee wise) in specified format for processing payroll.
2.2 Ensure that salary slips are distributed to all staff of the region.
3 Employee Data
3.1 Maintain HR records and keep updating them for AAN and regulatory compliance.
4 Performance Management
4.1 Work with the Ops Advisor to produce AAN’s Performance Management System (objective setting and appraisal formats, KPIs, coaching, mentoring and development plans etc.) and oversee its implementation.
4.2 Produce Annual Staff Development Plan and work with departmental managers to plan / implement training and coaching agenda.
4.3 Review and update the performance management system and staff development plans as per learning.
Relevant to Procurement & Logistics
1 Procurement of Resources:
1.1 Review and update existing contracts for staff and consultants.
1.2 Review and update contracts and processes for services / materials procurement at AAN.
1.3 Update AAN’s Procurement Manual and ensure implementation / compliance.
1.4 Ensure compliance to the legislative requirements during the course of project delivery with context to procurement and contracting.
2 Travel & Logistics
2.1 Organise logistics (air and road travel, accommodation, visa, insurance etc..) for staff / consultants travelling in Pakistan and overseas.
2.2 Furthermore, to undertake any other tasks assigned by the Management.
B. Essential Qualifications, Experience & Skills Requirement
1. Masters or higher in a management science or any other relevant discipline from a recognized university.
2. At least three (5) years of similar and relevant work experience.
3. High digital literacy with strong knowledge and sound ability to use computers and technology efficiently; including strong command on a range of project management and other relevant tools.
4. Experience and knowledge of International / Pakistan rules and regulations related to corporate / business entities.
5. Efficient in meeting commitments and tight deadlines in achieving results.
6. Strong interpersonal, listening and communicative skills.
7. Excellent / strong standards of verbal and written English with reasonable knowledge of the Urdu language as well.
8. Ability to plan and organize work by identifying priority activities and adjusting priorities as required.
C. Digital Literacy Requirements:
1. High level of digital literacy with strong knowledge and sound ability to use computers and technology efficiently.
2. Ability to think out of the box for technological innovations with respect to business efficiency & productivity.
3. Working knowledge of sysadmin for mail and other network platforms.
4. Strong knowledge of MS Office especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
5. Preferable knowledge of MS Access with basic understanding of SQL language.
AAN ASSOCIATES is a multidisciplinary development and communication consulting firm extending advisory and implementation services to multi / bilateral donors, UN agencies, public entities, non-profit organizations, and businesses. AAN specialises in institutional and organizational development, res ...Read More