Teachers will work in close coordination with education Coordinator/ technical Advisor and will be responsible for :
· Plan and implement academic activity according to the academic calender.
· Resource teacher will be responsible to visit centers of the cluster on daily bases and in case of teacher absent or on leave she will teach in the centers.
· identify gaps in teaching of subjects ( Maths, English , Sindhi and Science ) and communicate with technical staff for resolving gaps
· Ensure that the joyful learning is taking place and teaching kit is being used effectively.
· Arrange refresher or training of the cluster along with technical staff of their clusters to adress gaps in their concerned centers in a cluster.
· Ensuring that teachers are completing their syllabus according to the educational calender
· Ensures that lesson plan is implemented effectively.
· Ensure that daily time table is followed, teachers attendance , learner’s attendance is marked and there is coordination between partners and ACTED team.
· Conduct quarterly assessment under her supervision, ensure to mark result sand submitted to data base
· Ensures, timely result sheets of the assessments are made and submitted
· Results would be share with mothers and CMC members.
· Ensure that library will be used by learners and reading habits are developed among learners
· Encourage learners to make collage, draw, paint or write stories. They will collect and for children magazine.
· Ensure that events or Educational competitions would be taking place
· Help retention officer in retaining of the learners through parent/ mother - teachers meeting.
ACTED is a non-governmental organization with headquarters in Paris. Independent, private and not-for-profit, ACTED operates according to principles of non-discrimination and transparency. Our mission is to support vulnerable populations affected by wars, natural disasters and/or economic and social ...Read More