1. Provides data by operating a computer.
2. Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
3. Performs defined tasks per documented instructions/processes.
4. Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer.
5. Makes appropriate changes to the documentation, as needed.
6. Monitors and manipulates daily system jobs.
7. Starts operations by entering commands.
8. Generates reports from batch jobs and distributes to end-users.
9. Maintains incident logs for all monitored systems.
10. Resolves user problems by answering questions and requests.
11. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and tests.
12.Following manufacturer’s instructions.
pCall Center carries out sales and marketing activities which are mainly done through cold calling, we have been providing sufficient valuable information about company / product to people and convert them as a potential leads that turns into sales to its clients. Outbound calls are made by telemark ...Read More