ARK is a UK-based consulting firm with global clients in the health and communications industries. We help our clients create new and innovative services, collaborating with class leading international subject matter experts. Since 2015, we have a growing team based in Lahore, Pakistan.
We’ve designed an exciting class leading online service for global businesses that helps their people perform better and work smarter. This service will be launching in 2019. We’re now looking for an IT Systems Analyst who will help lead on deploying and managing the systems to support the new business.
We’re looking for someone who takes the lead in understanding the business needs and drives forward on researching and analyzing potential solutions and planning the implementation, testing and go-live. You’ll need excellent communication skills, amazing problem solving powers, confidence in specifying, developing and managing the IT systems.
We appreciate you might not have all the expertise today. But you’re willing to work with us, learn fast with passion and build your confidence as we invest in your skills. And you’re not scared to venture into unchartered territories and expand your horizon of learning beyond your core comfort zone when it comes to research, technology and operational development.
You’ll be working alongside our energetic and dynamic team based in Lahore, working with a highly driven and professional team. You’ll be supported from all sides in your own growth as you help us grow. We’re a small but highly multi-disciplined team that covers research, creative design (UI/UX), system architecture, software development and all aspects of operational management. We work with some of the best global thinkers and technical teams, so you’ll be in great company.
If you’re a self-starter and don’t have to wait for others for direction, are able to plan your way forward, and exploration and innovation is your hallmark, send in your CV and a covering letter now.
Qualifications and Experience
The successful candidate must:
· Be degree qualified in any discipline from a recognised University
· Have commercial working experience in a technical role
· High level of initiative and proactive approach to work
· Passionate about problem solving, analytical, researching and exploring new solutions
· Have basic knowledge as well as a passion for current technologies, technology frameworks and how they’re used successfully in various applications
· Have a strong grasp of web based application frameworks, along with the ability to assess different database structures
· Hands on experience of managing cloud based IT systems and platforms
· Preferably have experience of Azure and/or AWS based cloud platforms and managing applications
· Experience of working with development and product teams in a highly demanding and results-oriented environment
· Programming, database administration and software engineering skills are a distinct advantage
· Detail oriented, with an ability to approach problems from every angle
· A good handle of basic statistics, mathematical modelling processes and the ability to stress test different solutions
· Strong primary and secondary research skills, including online search tools
· Solid computer knowledge base (high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
· Enthusiasm to learn, adept at working alone or in teams as required. Be a team player
· Your command of spoken and written English language must be excellent. You’ll be working with international teams, and using tools like Skype and online project management programs to communicate
Responsibilities and Duties
· Work with the team to understand the requirements, analyse and translate into technology solutions and go on to implement, document and manage them
· Work with the team to analyse and model product based algorithms
· Perform system analysis and elaborate on the significance of researched findings
· Independently plan, document, and vigorously test new and existing solutions for optimisation of the services
· Support the outsourced technical team during the design and development stages of the product
· Set-up new systems in a secure manner and administrate their performance
· Responsible for performance of all live and back-up systems
· Report on system performance, analysis of issues and associated resolutions
· Independently audit and find optimisations in the end-to-end system
· Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of ARK’s service and solutions
· Learn about new technologies, trends and inform the teams of wider strategic usefulness to ARK
· Contribute to the management team in their IT strategy development
If you think you have the right background, experience and your future direction aligns with ours, please send your CV along with a cover letter to ********* Remember to tell us why you think you’re the right person for this role.
ARK has an open culture and tradition of investing in the knowledge of our team. Your success and growth is our combined progress. You’ll be supported by senior management including our Ph.D. qualified leadership.
ARK is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds. You’ll learn lots about how digital products are designed, developed, tested, launched, marketed and how to grow successfully. If you watch closely, you’ll learn lots of secrets on how to successfully build and operate a global business.