ATRULE is hiring for QA interns. We are looking for fresh talent who we can groom and flourish leading to a full-time job. Apply if you have an attitude to learn and polish your Testing skills
- QA Intern will do Performance Testing, Selenium, Usability Testing, Web Testing.
- Test current products and identify deficiencies.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
A person with the below skills can apply:
- Human & User first approach
- Come up with the most critical bug
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team whenever required.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Love the startup vibes and believe in the ownership of work
Benefits and Perks:
- Performance-based bonuses
- Semi-annual review and salary increments
- On-job training and certifications
- Quarterly company gatherings
- Friendly work environment
- Should be independent, self-reliant, and highly motivated to learn the new technologies on your own
- You must be passionate about solving problems.
- Self-organized, punctual, and able to work in a thriving, constantly evolving environment.