Relationship Managers / Associates – (CREDITS) Islamic Banking
• Having experience of handling Islamic Banking advances portfolio in terms of marketing, deepening and handling of assigned relationships.
• Knowhow of financing needs and corresponding shariah compliant products for corporate/ commercial / SE and ME customers.
• Capability to structure and present valuable credit proposals for consideration of management.
• Conversant with SBP Prudential Regulations and ability to adapt to the credit culture and policy of the bank easily.
• Well versed in industry, sector and financial analysis with a good understanding of credit risk parameters.
• Basic knowledge of foreign trade and general operations linked to credit would be an added advantage.
Minimum: Graduation in Commerce / Economics / Finance/ Business Administration
Maximum: MBA (Preferably Finance) / M.Com / ACCA / ACMA
Minimum: 23 years
Maximum: 35 years
Relationship Associate: 2-3 Years in an IB – Credit Department
Relationship Manager: 4-5 Years in an IB – Credit Department