Relationship Managers / Associates – (CREDITS) Islamic Banking
• Having experience of handling Islamic Banking advances portfolio in terms of marketing, deepening and handling of assigned relationships.
• Knowhow of financing needs and corresponding shariah compliant products for corporate/ commercial / SE and ME customers.
• Capability to structure and present valuable credit proposals for consideration of management.
• Conversant with SBP Prudential Regulations and ability to adapt to the credit culture and policy of the bank easily.
• Well versed in industry, sector and financial analysis with a good understanding of credit risk parameters.
• Basic knowledge of foreign trade and general operations linked to credit would be an added advantage.
Minimum: Graduation in Commerce / Economics / Finance/ Business Administration
Maximum: MBA (Preferably Finance) / M.Com / ACCA / ACMA
Minimum: 23 years
Maximum: 35 years
Relationship Associate: 2-3 Years in an IB – Credit Department
Relationship Manager: 4-5 Years in an IB – Credit Department
Bank AL Habib was incorporated as a Public Limited Company in October 1991 and started banking operations in January 1992. DAWOOD HABIB GROUP, the sponsors of Bank AL Habib Limited have a very long track record of banking which dates back to 1920s. They were among the founder members of Habib Bank Limited. Under the privatization policy pursued by the government in 1991, DAWOOD HABIB GROUP were the first to be granted permission to set up a commercial bank. The Bank foresees itself to be amongst the leading Private Sector Banks contributing to the economic growth of the country and governed by prudent policies within a conservative framework that have been the hallmark of the Habib’s banking tradition. Chairman of the Board is Mr. Ali Raza D. Habib, who took over the position in May 2000, after the death of Mr. Hamid D. Habib, the founder Chairman. Mr. Hamid D. Habib, who was the grandson of the founder of Habib Group, and was a Director in Habib Bank Limited since 1954 and its Chairman from 1971 till nationalization. The Chief Executive is Mr. Abbas D. Habib, who took over the position in 1994, after the demise of Mr. Rashid D. Habib, the first Chief Executive of the Bank. Mr. Rashid D. Habib was the Managing Director of Habib Bank Limited from 1953 till its nationalization. The Bank has been rated as "AA+" for long-term rating and "A1 +" for short-term rating by the Pakistan Credit Rating Agency (Private) Limited (PACRA).