We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to develop, maintain, and secure our websites.
You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- This job is for accomplished WordPress developers. You don’t need to be a senior developer with 10 years of experience, but you do need to know more than just how to make basic changes from the WordPress dashboard.
- What’s most important is we need WordPress developers who can tackle technical challenges and work alongside the rest of the technical team to overcome them.
- Page builders (Elementor, Beaver Builder, Divi, etc)
- WordPress theme editing & development
- Fluent in written English
- Ability to work alongside fellow developers to accomplish individual, and more importantly, team goals.
- WordPress plugin development
- Bilingual communication is a plus!
If you’re confident in your WordPress development skills and can hold your own, you’ll fit well into our already talented team!
- Salary for this position is completely dependent on your experience, location, technical skills, how well you can help us tackle the outcomes for this position and the competencies you can display as a member of this team. This is something we’re happy to discuss once you’ve gotten further along in the application process.