We are seeking an experienced Sage ERP X3 Software Developer with experience in different modules of the platform. Sage X3 & Sage Enterprise Intelligence experience is key requirement for this role.
· Create technical specifications for custom programs based on functional specifications/client needs
· Write custom programs in Visual Basic, VB.net, Java, C#, Sage SAFE X3 4GL development tool, MS SQL Server, and/or Oracle
· Modify existing programs to enhance functionality and transactional workflow
· Write MS SQL Server Stored Procedures, Views, and Triggers
· Write custom reports in Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), pulling data from MS SQL Server or Oracle databases
· Use SQL Queries and SQL DTS Utilities to extract data from SQL databases or write data to SQL databases
· Conduct QA testing on customizations
· Document customizations
Characteristics of successful Candidates
· Strong interpersonal, communication and consulting skills. Ability to establish, and maintain successful cross functional relationships and collaborate closely with multiple teams.
· Collaboration experience with database administrators, developers, program managers, and product managers in an open, creative environment.
· Focused and results oriented: consistent ability to deliver and by deadline.
· “Can do” attitude in an environment of entrepreneurship and opportunity, with changing priorities.
· Critical thinker with the ability to identify, solve problems & thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· 2-5 years hands-on experience with development/programming of Sage ERP X3 or other 4GL platform desired
· Ability to create detailed technical specifications
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· The ability to work independently or in a team environment to meet deadlines
· Positive, self-directed, and self-motivated attitude
· Experience with 4GL, SQL, .net, and Crystal Reports is preferable
· Sage ERP X3 certifications are a plus
Competencies: Communication Skills:
· Communicates well one-on-one, in small groups and public speaking.
· Keeps people informed. Writes clear, precise, well-organized documents using appropriate vocabulary, grammar and word usage.
· Identifies significant problems and opportunities. Analyses problems in depth.
· Determines root causes and offers appropriate solutions.
· Reaches out to peers. Approachable.
· Consistent logic, rationality and objectivity in decision making.
· Competitive Salary
· Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
· Professional Training
· Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
· Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners and Trips
· Fun and Dynamic Working Environment
Cinnova Technologies LLC is a premier consulting company focused on developing next generation web based enterprise solutions. We strive to create and develop the most advanced solutions that will meet the rapidly emerging, industry specific needs of our clients and provide services in all aspects ...Read More