ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Design and build advanced applications for IOS platform. (Phones and Tablets).
2. App profiling for improving apps performance.
3. Work on maintaining apps and bug fixing.
4. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
5. Handling complex technical issues related to mobile app development & provide solutions to co-workers.
- 1-2 years of experience in IOS application development.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expertise in handling IOS fragmentation. (Different IOS versions, device screen sizes and densities)
- Sound experience in development, asynchronous processing and multithreading and capable to work in iPhone applications (Xcode development, Cocoa touch, IPhone SDK), Client server communication, backed services
- Expertise in designing flow and architecting IOS applications.
- Should have worked on both phone and tablet applications.
- Sound knowledge of IOS SDK (Activity, fragment, service, broadcast receiver, intent, layouts, etc.)development tools.
- The candidate must have a solid track record of Andoid applications development.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.