We are looking for a DevOps Architect to manage the software development process and create an automated delivery pipeline that assists in building software more efficiently. The responsibilities of a DevOps Architect include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality Information Technology architecture.
To be successful as a DevOps Architect, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps Architect should have exceptional communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends, and highly innovative.
DevOps Architect Responsibilities:
- Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Identifying setbacks and shortcomings.
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
- Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development.
- Designing efficient practices.
- Delivering comprehensive best practices.
- Managing and reviewing technical operations.
- Guiding the development team.
DevOps Architect Skills:
- Years of experience building great software using updated tools.
- Visionary skills.
- Leadership mindset.
- Excel communication.
- Up-to-date knowledge about tools and technologies.
- Solid understanding of concepts.
- The inspirational approach to team management.
- Strong operational experience.
DevOps Architect Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Previous experience working on a 24x7 cloud or SaaS operation team.
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps Platform tooling ( Chef, Puppet, and Docker.)
- Working knowledge of Automation service provisioning and middleware configuration.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills.