1. Coordinating with relevant stakeholders and drafting following agreements and policies:
2. To be the authority on the prevalent commercial, and civil law and regulations related to the products, industry, business model and customer engagement/experience.
3. To supervise the signage of the contracts by authorities, dissemination of related information to relevant stakeholders and administrating the compliance to contractual obligations while maintain indexed archives of contracts.
4. To work as legal business partner with the internal teams to help them take proactive measures to minimize legal risk exposure of the business in the day-to-day operations. To train/enable internal teams to efficiently comprehend and understand contracts.
5. To monitor global business and legal developments relating to business/industry and present the same to the top-management
6. To contract the services of external counsel through retainership or otherwise and lead the liaison for concerned projects if required
7. To advocate Cybernet in courts for the legal proceedings and take the required measures for amicable out-of-the court settlement as per the requirements.
8. To vet all forms of communication along with marketing and product development interventions ensuring that they strictly fall into the legal premise.
9. To take the lead in coordination, negotiation and in advocating for Cybernet in external engagements with media, customers, government offices, regulators to achieve the business targets such as incorporation, resolving patent/copyrights issues etc. while maintaining a strong reputation with the stakeholders
1. Well-versed with commercial laws, business law and civil law and regulation related to the telecom/ISP industry
2. Excellent communication, negotiations and networking skills to effectively manage relationships with multiple stakeholders including agencies, media, government officers and regulators etc.
3. Effective Organizing & Management Skills
4. Value driven Individual with high level of integrity
Cyber Internet Services Private Limited (CYBERNET) is a leading Internet and Data Communication Network Service Provider in Pakistan. Established in 1997, as a Lakson Group Company, CYBERNET focuses on providing specialized solutions for different enterprise verticals with end to end solutions inclu ...Read More