1. To prepare, control, maintain and update the QMS & HSE documentation as necessarily required by the ISO standard and organization.
2. To schedule internal audits on quarterly basis and report audit results to the Top Management. Also initiate CAP against audit NCs and follow-up for closing on time.
3. To act as lead auditor during internal audits on QMS & HSE and train Co-auditors.
4. To maintain log of CAP reports, compile data analysis of improvement and Risk rating and present to the Management on monthly basis.
5. To prepare a presentation for quarterly Management Review meeting as per agenda.
6. To prepare the monthly data analysis report & Quality objective achievement reports.
7. To manage / supervise the compliance with current social compliance (Labour Laws, Occupational Health, Safety and Environment) legislations and/or regulations with the objective to ensuring that all reasonable and proper measures are taken for implementation.
8. To increase QMS & HSE compliance awareness at all levels within the organization through trainings and counseling sessions.
9. To conduct risk assessment in coordination with HODs, identify controls & ensure implementation of those controls and prepare necessary documentation.
10. To set a system for quick response to fires and other emergencies regarding property and workers and monitor for its effectiveness based on installed equipment & trainings.
11. To conduct monthly safety meetings with 6-S/Compliance team captains & nominated staff, prepare minutes of meetings, and ensure that all NCs mentioned in the meeting are rectified and corrected.
12. To conduct monthly surprise audit of Apparel Division for QHSE and submit report to Director HR within 2 days of audit with recommendation on Non-conformities.
13. To prepare annual budget of safety equipment’s according to the requirement and arrange to purchase and inspect quality of purchased equipment including PPEs
14. To coordinate with Admin for registration and removal of hazardous waste.
15. To ensure all employees are getting proper QHSE orientation prior to be permitted to work on site.
16. To conduct TNA and propose trainings related to QMS in training plan preparation.
17. To coordinate the training of personnel in areas of QMS, 6-S, safety, health and environment including first aid, Risk Assessment, Incident investigation, Hazard identification and audits.
18. To keep on updating SOPs of departments and controlled reports when required.
19. To do the necessary follow-up for receiving quarterly objectives achievement reports from the departments & implementation of Corrective Actions.
20. To update work instructions and process flow charts and give trainings accordingly to ensure implementation.
21. To coordinate with I.E regarding rightsizing / restructuring of manpower strength for achieveing optimum efficiency with less cost.
22. To manage HR operations such as time office management, employee greviences, IR/ER related matters etc.
23. To manage and supervise recruitment and selection activity for worker catagory (blue collar employees)
24. To develop skills level and assessment criterias for workers and do thier evaluations accordingly.
25. To administer workers increments and benefits criterias and procedure.
26. Provide policy awareness trainings to workers.