Excellent Spoken English Is MUST for This Job. You Will Deal With USA Clients.
DK-IM has an established list of 240+ US clients. Acting as a medium between the clients and operations team, we have successfully exceeded YoY growth targets.
We employ different digital mediums to create brand awareness and to effectively collaborate with the clients.
Currently, we are looking for experienced individuals (with Sales and Account Management expertise) to look after our existing clients and to assist the marketing team to close new prospects.
As an Account Manager, expect to spend 40% of your daily time on the phone (in-bound & out-bound) US-based calls, 40% of the time having written communication with the clients, and 20% of time closing leads.
Roles & Responsibilities;
- Develop trusted relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements by learning the US construction processes
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by regular follow-ups and by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Develop your own list of clients by formulating and executing innovative marketing and outbound campaigns
- Acquisition of new customers and customer consulting in order to reach sustainable sales results (email, CRM tool, Text, and calls)
- Meet & Exceed short & long-term assigned revenue targets
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Liaise with the Email marketing team to target specific set of clients enabling a custom experience for the prospects
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Train newly-appointed ACMs to foster an environment of team-work, collaboration, and learning
- Fulfill any other tasks as assigned by the management
- Very competitive base salary and revenue-based commission are on offer – depending on the experience and profile.
- We understand that the right person will bring value to the company and he will be compensated appropriately.
- Basic Salary: PKR 50,000 – 80,000
- Commission: Competitive
- US Holidays + Saturday/Sunday + 14 Annual paid holidays accrued on monthly basis
- Job Timing: US Eastern (05:00pm – 02:30am PST)
- Job Location: Top Floor OPTP Plaza, PWD Road Rawalpindi/Islamabad
Skills & Qualification:
- 3 or more years’ experience in Call Center, Customer Relations & Management or related field
- Experience in working with US-based clients is a MUST
- Must be able to communicate effectively with external & internal clients
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills (US ascent is an advantage)
- Must be able to write professional emails with correct English grammar & structure
- Eagerness & ability to learn new products & industries
- Technical (Engineering/Construction) background is desired but not mandatory as complete training will be provided
- Able to work independently, design his own workday, disciplined, hard-worker and energetic person