Looking for a well-spoken Customer Sales Executive to be responsible for soliciting sales over the phone for US-based company.
The Telesales Representative's responsibilities include contacting potential customers, creating valuable scripts, focusing on customer needs to close sales, and documenting customer information, purchases and reactions.
Customer Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Keeping up to date on all services and informing customers of new updates.
- Answering customers' questions on the phone.
- Meeting sales quotas.
Customer Sales Executive Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a US-based Call Center as a service/product seller.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Good sales ability.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
- Ability to meet sales targets.