1. Good On: a. Adobe Photoshop b. HTML5 c. CSS3 d. WordPress CMS e. Bootstrap Customization f. Browser Inspect Element and Firebug
2. Handy On: a. WooCommerce b. jQuery c. Adobe Illustrator d. PowerPoint Presentation e. Video Animation Online Tool
1. Design: a. Websites b. Apps Mockups c. Landing Pages d. Newsletters e. Vector Elements f. Slides of PowerPoint presentations
2. Develop the design into: a. Mobile Responsive HTML5 with CSS3 b. WordPress CMS c. Newsletter Email
3. Visualize and Animate the slides of Video Presentation through online tool such as GoAnimate
4. Be a team player, sharing thoughts, passions in all project work
5. Keeping up to date with a) website development ideas, b) fresh design trends
6. Ability to work flexibly with a) tight deadlines, b) independently; c) as a member of a distributed team; d) multi-task working on several projects at once; e) self-driven results-oriented; and f) mature minded.
1. Diploma / Certificate to Website Designing and Development
2. Good skills of graphics and visual-communication
3. Good skills problem-solving and communication
4. Good Typography and Font-following skills
The candidate MUST include the links of his/her portfolio as the part of email application, and clearly indicate his/her own role and contribution for each project submitted.
The portfolio MUST display, a) good skills of visual-communication, and b) demonstrate the ability to deliver the unique idea. You must be dedicated to, a) problem solving, b) innovative ideas, and c) design excellence.
The CV MUST be up-to-dated, and have clearly mention that the good skills you are on, and the handy skills, both separately.