• E-commerce development experience (Shopify and others)
• Design, develop, and implement new features into our websites.
• Create an engaging and effective category and marketing landing pages based on creative direction from team members
.• Construct design solutions for evolving brand and web requirements.
• Utilize insights from research and analytics to form new e-commerce solutions.
• Use feedback from end-users and team members with precision to ensure brand guidelines.
• Ensure consistent and on-brand performance on all devices and browsers, including optimal load times, proper core functionality, and a focus on mobile optimization and performance.
• Run extensive QA to ensure performance consistency across all devices and browsers.
• Develop and oversee integrations with third-party solutions and technologies.
• Stay up to date on industry trends to seek constant ways to improve our brand and web experience.
• Maintain product catalogs across all brands.
Skills & Knowledge
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Web/Shopify Developer
• Solid understanding of general e-commerce and consumer marketing technologies
• Basic understanding of relational databases
• Ability to write clean, readable code and tests
• Ability to handle multiple internal projects simultaneously
• Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
We are striving to simplify the process of matching employment opportunities with the right candidate.