We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Technician to join our field service and maintenance team. As a Technician, he will be responsible for troubleshooting mechanical failures, and performing equipment maintenance. He also be required to make equipment upgrades and overhauls.
To ensure success as a Technician, he should have advanced knowledge of ammonia refrigeration systems, good mechanical skills, and excellent troubleshooting skills.
1. Troubleshooting of mechanical equipment failures including ammonia compressors, condensers, pumps, valves
2. Testing refrigeration systems and equipment for gas leaks
3. Installs, maintains, or repairs pneumatic valves, electric valves according to specifications and charge system with a proper type of refrigerant using specified gas or fluid into the system
4. Performing routine and preventive maintenance
5. Repairing and replacing components for refrigeration systems
6. Preparing work estimates
7. Reading and interpreting drawings and manuals
8. Maintains records of repairs or equipment requiring future service.
1. Hands-on experience for troubleshooting, service and maintenance of ammonia refrigeration compressors and other systems components
2. Able to write site reports and activity plan
3. Able to make client communication
4. Understands safety guidelines and procedures
5. Able to read and interpret manuals, schematic drawings
Requires to client site when and where required