We are looking for an intermediate to Sr.. Software Engineer (MERN Stack) to work on our startup project.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products.
You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews.
Required Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of work experience in a full-stack development role.
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Experience in managing a team will be a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
Perks & Benefits:
- Executive-level Health Insurance (IPD) for self and dependents.
- Flexible working environment (100% remote)
- An opportunity to work on a US-based health industry client's software product.
Job Type: Full-time
- NodeJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- MongoDB: 1 year (Preferred)
- Software Development/ design: 4 years (Required)