We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams.
We are looking for a deadline-focused individual to be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill IT positions. The Technical Recruiter's responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to write job descriptions to offering job positions to the most suitable candidates. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
To be a successful Technical Recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment process.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
• Manage sourcing and recruitment for throughout the company.
• Able to recruit technical resources locally and globally- (Pakistan, KSA, UAE, and USA)
• Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
• Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
• Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
• Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
• Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
• Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
• Performing background and reference checks.
• Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
• Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
• Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
• Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
• Participate in tech conferences and meetup to network with IT professionals
• Compose job offer letters
• Onboard new hires
• Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
• Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
1. Recruitment Timeline (Turnaround time for each position)- Will measure the amount of time it would take to locate and hire a potential new employee for any open position till it is closed.
2. Number of qualified candidates per post- look at the number of “qualified” candidates you have per post to ensure that you are targeting the right talent pool.
3. Number of Interviews per job (open position) - Will determine how much time is spent on a candidate.
4. acceptance rate - percentage of accepted job offers from the total number of job offers extended to qualified candidates
5. Quality of hire: Asking managers how satisfied they are with new recruits is a good way to identify whether your recruitment processes are delivering the talent that the organization needs can be measured directly by the result of probation reviews.
Applicant satisfaction. How satisfied were new hires with the recruitment experience? Did it take too long to receive the formal offer in writing, for instance? Surveying new recruits will help you pinpoint ways to streamline the recruitment process.
· Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
· Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
· Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
· Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
· Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Head Hunting)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Solid understanding of HR practices
· Must have proven ability to work effectively and maintain composure in a fast-paced and ever changing environment.
Kualitatem is a leading Independent Software Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing company, providing services across the globe. Kualitatem's award winning team inspires their clients to outsource their testing needs to the multidimensional and experienced pool of professionals for in depth analysis. K ...Read More