We are looking to hire an Experienced SEO / Social Media Marketing Executive. This Job Position is a Full time position working from our office location. He has to be high skilled at planning SEO & Social Media Strategies. Candidates for this position should have experience in strategic thinking, writing communications plans, and generating content, digital publicity buzz, and consumer engagements for a variety of clients simultaneously.
You will be solely responsible for the job.
• 2 + Year of experience as a SEO & Social Media or similar role
• Manage and execute online link building strategy
• Contact and negotiate with webmasters in relevant industry
• In-depth analysis of potential inbound links to meet quality standards
• Coordinating guest-posts on related blogs
• Developing and implementing new link building strategies
• Competitor analysis-keep track and decode their link building strategies
• Identifying and removing any potentially harmful backlinks that could negatively affect website's ranking
• Creating social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
• Critical Thinking, Writing Ability & Analytical Skills
• SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEMq