- Outbound calls to promote and sell the product/service.
- Job responsibilities will include scheduling sales meetings, building prospect lists,
- Sending out email campaigns and outbound level 1 cold calling.
- Consolidate existing customer base while building a new customer base.
- Ensure client follow-up all the time.
- Handle client needs and requirements.
- Respond to client inquiries and resolve.
[Work Hours & Benefits] MIW offices operate at EST work hours. In PK these hours translate to
5:30 PM to 2:30 AM. Benefits include PTO, bonus and incentive program, transportation
allowance, gym passport supporting 200+ gyms across PK.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong commitment towards learning and motivated to grow into the sr. sales associate
- The individual having the Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently with a good
- American or Neutral accent.
- Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
- Sales flare
- Possess Knowledge of Call Center Operations
- Must be flexible to work in night shifts
- Excellent communication skills