MicroAgility Services (Pvt) Ltd. seeking for a result-oriented and self-motivated DevOps/Cloud Engineer to help build out, maintain and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. The candidate will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security. Qualified engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Have hands-on working experience in deployment of MEAN Stack (Mongo, Angular, Node (typescript) and express) micro-services architecture based distrusted application on Google Cloud Kubernetes.
- Hands-on working experience on writing DRY Helm Charts for Micro-Services
- Hands-on working experience in managing codebase to streamline development and deployment as per the DRY principle.
- Hands-on working experience in writing scripts of Google cloud build to maintain CI/CD pipelines a solid understanding of Google image repository so that helm generated pod images can be deployed effectively in Google Kubernetes Cluster.
- Hands-on working experience writing ingress on Google Kubernetes engine
- Hands-on working experience in creating and maintaining the load balancer for public and internal traffic of the application.
- Hands-on working experience in deployment and management of Mongo DB cluster with the Google cloud.
- Have work experience with Google Buckets and permission management of data stored. (Writing scripts for taking backup etc…)
- Management of Google permission keys as per the product's particular requirements and needs.
- Hands-on experience and practical knowledge of Linux/Window Operating system.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Ensure smooth deployment of applications on an integrated cloud virtual environment setup.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Liaise with Hosting Servers, Cloud Servers, and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Ensure safety metrics for continuous development and deployment on serverless architecture.
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in GCP.
- Build and deploy a production-ready full stack apps at scale, leveraging microservices, Kubernetes clusters, and serverless application technology.
- Implement the best practices and strategies for securing access to cloud services and infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and defending cloud-based applications.