The data validation/verification association is responsible for performing data entry and verification work using MCTDB; entering data, updating, verifying the filed data and ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information record.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Ensure in time arrival in DSC and mark attendance and leave office by informing leads.
2. Ensure professionalism while working in office premises and do not create any type of disturbance for other colleagues.
3. Ensure the quality and accuracy of data entered in MCTDB.
4. Maintain the Log Book in excel of their daily work.
5. Follow the instructions given by DC/Team Lead for entering data and try to finish daily assigned work before leaving.
6. Manage the computer set provided for data entry and ensure that no intentional damage to hardware or software is incurred while using it.
7. Inform Office In-charge and DC for leaves and get approval. 8. Randomly verify that the data entered by DEOs are correct and that in terms of spellings, number of fields or coding and all other aspects of data entry, no mistake has been done.
9. Identify all mistakes, communicate to the DC as well as relevant DEO and keep a check so that such mistakes are not repeated
10. Ensure that numbers of Tally Sheets in MCTDB are the same as per daily district report given by DC of districts.
11. Any Other Task Assigned by District Coordinators related to Data Compilation to distribute the workload.
Qualifications and Experience
MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd works closely with the UN, government and non-governmental organizations with key focus on humanitarian and development sectors including: emergency response, health and education systems, water and sanitation, microfinance and gender. MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd is operating in Pa ...Read More