As AAC Resource Person, you will be assisting District AACs Coordinator in the following duties / assignments;
1. Support the Aawaz District team in implementing the programme workplan related to the Tehsil AAC functions and community level activities;
2. As a team of AAC resource persons, ensure and facilitate the Resource Person Lead in proper functioning and upkeep of the physical space of Tehsil AACs as per the given guidelines of opening hours, availability of staff and services and provision of safe space for community engagement;
3. Develop, implement and review AAC quarterly action plans in coordination with the Aawaz District AAC Coordinator;
4. Maintain record of events and activities, keep inventory of information and services, and manage database related to different AAC and community level activities including different people accessing AAC for information and services (disaggregated by categories i.e. sex, age, location, religion, physical disability, gender identity etc. and type of services sought, provided, their feedback of services). Support AAC Outreach Teams
5. Support Aawaz district team in identification, recruitment, training, mentoring and retention of community outreach team members, village forum members and Aawaz Change Agents/youth volunteers;
6. Facilitate the outreach team in mobilising communities, awareness raising, information dissemination, capacity building, behaviour change and development of their team plans. Information Sharing
7. Maintain and provide information relevant to the programme mandate and community needs to visitors of AACs on rights and available services and structures both government and non-government, and information related to various government policies and programmes.
8. Disseminate information specific to Aawaz II thematic focus i.e. child labour, early and forced marriages, gender-based violence and social cohesion etc.
9. Facilitate provision of information to diverse groups particularly the most vulnerable such as information about relevant laws, various government policies and support mechanisms; Dialogue, Linkages and Referrals
10. Develop institutional linkages with the help of Aawaz District Team and refer individuals to concerned services as well as raise/take up collective community demands and issues with different government services, CSOs, pro bono legal aid, social protection – BISP – EHSAS – Local Government – FAFEN– NADRA - media – trade, employers and professional associations etc.;
11. Organise community dialogues/meetings with concerned government departments/officials to create space for citizen engagement with duty bearers;
12. Keep up to date information on gender-based violence referrals, protection and rehabilitation essential services for women/girls’ victims/survivors of violence;
13. Proactively work with key service providers at Village Council/Neighbourhood Council, Tehsil and District level to identify essential services/gaps and plan to advocate for provision and adequacy of referral services at local level by referring to District and Provincial Forums.
14. Follow-up (as per agreed protocols) with community members about referral outcome / action on the information shared, track and document responses;
15. Manage and maintain database of Early Warning System (EWS), analyse & validate warnings, maintain referral directories, recommend early action and coordinate with mandated and non-mandated structures for early response. Share regular updates of EWS/ERM with District AACs Coordinator;
16. Assist District AACs Coordinator in developing and updating referral directories of services and including database management of EWS and ERM; Capacity Building
17. Support Aawaz district team and provincial partners in organising Tehsil level programme activities such as trainings and District Forum meetings;
18. Receive training on AAC management, Aawaz II core and thematic modules and early warning and early response mechanism;
19. Cascade AAC management, core and thematic training to outreach team;
20. Selected Resource Persons receive facilitators training to cascade core and thematic trainings including conflict- pre-emption to village forums;
21. With support from the outreach team, develop and maintain database for community activities, trainings, village forum meetings and share with Aawaz district team/office.
22. Support Aawaz Change Agents/Youth Volunteers in identifying and implementing Social Action Plans locally with the help of Aawaz district team.
23. Ensure that the AAC and Outreach teams and forum members and ACAs /volunteers are aware of the Safeguarding policy and reporting mechanisms and escalate safeguarding concerns arising from the field to the concerned focal person. Safeguarding
24. AAC Resource persons will follow the safeguarding protocols established by Aawaz II and ensure that these are implemented within the AAC as well as applied to all meetings, events, participants and beneficiaries of Aawaz II
pMOJAZ is striving to improve the socio-economic situation of the marginalized communities at grassroots. It is operational in central & Southern Punjab with plans to expand in the neighboring areas. The MOJAZ believes on right based inclusive development aiming towards community empowerment through ...Read More