I am very professional & serious to work. Highly reliable and focused Logistics Specialist with a strong record of exemplary customer service. Able to work independently with little to no supervision or as a team member. Adept at maintaining and updating multiple high-volume data resources in both paper and electronic forms. Highly motivated Logistics Coordinator adaptable to evolving logistics technology to facilitate the shipping process. Proficient in customer support and efficient problem-solving. Centered on meeting client expectations while retaining quality standards to ensure timely delivery. I am familiar with computer-related work MS Office. I can perform good work as Assistant or Coordinator in Logistics & Warehousing, Supply Chain & Distribution, Shipping, Stores, Office Assistant-Coordinator, Sales Associate, Assistant Store Manager Operations.
I was working as a STOCK CONTROLLER / LOGISTICS ASSISTANT at M.H. Alshaya Co. Highly reliable and focused Logistics Specialist with a strong record of exemplary customer service. Adept at maintaining and updating multiple high-volume data resources in both paper and electronic forms. Highly motivated Logistics Coordinator adaptable to evolving logistics technology to facilitate the shipping process.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage all the Warehouse Operations. (In Bound & Out Bound)
• Perpetual inventory Management.
• Inventory Management of more than 90~ retail brands.
• Maintain daily movement stock report
• Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
• Making sure that all inventory processes are completed on the same day.
• Documentation work
• Material handling, tagging & data entry with accuracy into the system
• Supervising the work of junior staff
• Arranging the material for transfer to respective franchises or distribution.
• Conducted stocktaking cycle count and reconcile of warehouse items.
• Manage and maintain the company’s material and inventory.
• Team Leading
• Update and maintain total stock and ensure minimum buffer stock.
• Manage error Items and investigate them.
I worked here as office coordinator. I had performed the multi task in the factory such as, Responding to clients such as emails, fax, telephone and electronic communication. Document Controlling. Providing direct administrative support. Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments. Organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files. Making the draft notes on Word & Excel.