SCHOOL COORDINATOR: Coordinating among branches on daily basis, informing branch heads about any events, notices, new admission for assessment, dealing and informing Heads on daily basis and sending updates of admissions weekly to Directors and Head Office.
- Coordinating Events as per the instructions and guidelines from department of inter school coordination and communications at the Head Office with the branches. Informing and sending documents via mails and e-mails and telephonic communication on daily basis.
- Open Day, UN Action Day Event or beyond the classroom Activity Planning, communication and notification for teachers and students on regular basis
- Liaison with the school manager for organizing and conducting Roots school action days, Roots Open days, Roots Beyond the classroom activities and United Nations Activity Calendar annual activities.
- Supporting School Manager/ Art Teacher and Duty Teacher with the successful conduct of all such event, orientations, activities, open days, annual parent’s day, sporting events, extravaganza or all such extra-curricular or co-curricular activities.
- Ensure time daily class time table implementation, morning assembly presentation, activity, sports and discipline monitoring
- To act as the bridge between teacher and Branch Head and/or Parent and Branch Head and to bring issues to the notice of the Head Office on daily basis
- Supporting and satisfying the student or teacher school based queries related to academics, quality of teaching, discipline, culture, sports, hygiene, extra-curricular and co-curricular activities