1. Determine the structure and design of web pages.
2. Ensure user experience determines design choices.
3. Build reusable code for future use.
4. Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
5. Utilize a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
6. Maintain brand consistency throughout the design.
7. Understand of server-side CSS per-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
8. Understand asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
9. Understand cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
10. Understand code versioning tools like Git.
11. Design in Angular applications and .Net
12. Design Logos according to web themes and requirements (Plus Point).
Smart Vision for Information Systems is a premier IT Solutions company founded in the year 1988 . Smart Vision provides premier management, technical and professional services in the fields of Information Technology and Security Systems to help clients successfully manage complex businesses, project ...Read More