TechLine is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Track individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discover and explore business opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Evaluate options and resolves internal priorities
- Recommend equity investments.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations
- Examine risks and potentials for the business opportunities
- Estimate partners’ needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhance organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Sales and Marketing Background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Natural Self –starter
- Stakeholder management skill
- Experience with design and implementation of business Development
- Experience in working to and exceed targets
- Must have working experience with IT Companies
- MBA, MBA-IT , MBA Marketing , MSCS
- Minimum 4-5 years’ Experience in relevant position
Perks & Benefits :
- 25 paid holidays yearly
- Overtime: Single pay rate for overtime
- Bonus: Performance-based as per the evaluation
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Increment: Performance-based increments
- Promotion: Performance based promotion
- Lunch provided
- Local and International Trips