The Educational Network is currently seeking IT Project Manager with the following responsibilities and qualifications:
- Responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading Software/application design, development, system configuration management and system troubleshooting.
- Determining the project's needs, to fulfil the requirements and researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
- Collaborate with Front-End, UI/UX and the Backend Teams.
- Provide overall leadership and direction on systems infrastructure, software development, database administration, data network operations and client satisfaction.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements, understanding workflows and write code as per requirements.
- Ensure project completion on time.
Skills and Qualification:
- Experience in PHP and Laravel is required.
- Knowledge of SQL, with experience in optimization, migrations, replication, and normalizing.
- Experience in Rest APIs and Rest Architecture.
- Good understanding of the following:
- NodeJS, jQuery, HTML5 and CSS
- Laravel Framework
- API Integrations