Looking for a Wordpress Developer to join our team! As a WordPress Developer, who will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating/customizing WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting that the candidate must have strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Minimum 2 years experience in WordPress themes
- Minimum 2 Years Experience Html5, css3, bootstrap, responsive web design
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user/system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Cross-browser testing, git, are good to know
- Must have solid understanding of W3C standards
- Must have solid WordPress theme customization experience