We are looking to hire an experienced Team Lead (7 to 9 years experience required).
As a Team Lead, you will ideally have experience across the following areas:
- 7+ years of software development experience using Laravel Framework, PHP, and related technologies with strong knowledge of relational database design and architecture
- At least 3-4 years experience of Laravel development
- Capable of Implementing suitable application’s Architecture & Design from scratch
- Experience with any client-side framework will be a plus
- At least 2 years experience of managing/leading a team
- Can deliver end-to-end products starting from Requirements Analysis, to Development, Deployment, and customer satisfaction.
- Work on a daily basis as a bridge between the management and team for task and deadline management and delivering on project milestones. Will take responsibility and accountability to take the application development forward in the required time-to-market.
- Mentor and coach team in their programming/coding approach, code reviews, code optimization, quality enhancement checks,
- Handle assigned complex tasks independently at fast-pace and with high quality, both design and development using Agile development methodology.
- Analyze and understand the end product requirements and specs in terms of functionality, usability, and reliability and implement it as-is.
- Experience with multiple levels of software architecture, including user interface, business logic, data access, database, security, and analytics.
- Review code for technical accuracy, performance, standards, and functional compliance to the design.
- Fulfill administrative and status reporting requirements and other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Problem-solving and issue resolution by making concise and informed decisions.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects from inception to production release.
Please don't apply if you have not 2-3 years of experience as Team Lead.