VisionX is a fast-growing digital products and AI company headquartered in New York City. We are a "mindset-first" company with a unique business model and a mission to not only deliver outstanding digital products for their global customers but to pioneer a new operating model that promotes the collaboration of people across borders to establish win-win partnerships.
VisionX between its New York and Islamabad offices has developed and deployed digital products across the globe for many renowned brands including but not limited to Staples (USA), McDonald's (USA), New Balance (USA), Ingram Micro (USA), We Work (USA & International), and Emaar (UAE). VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and in the process of activating digital health initiatives in Pakistan through its CSR initiative – Sehr Foundation.
We hire the best, invest in them, push them outside their comfort zone to help realize their real potential to serve our customers, our company, and, most importantly, understand life to value each moment and the person they interact with. Joining us might be easy but staying at VisionX is harder.
As an Associate Administration and facilities, you will assure the effective functioning of facilities to provide an efficient and safe working environment for employees and their activities by using best business practices to manage resources, services and processes to meet the needs of the company. You will work closely with, stakeholders and cross functional teams to ensure seamless operation and maintenance of our building and facilities across VisionX. We are looking for a candidate that is well organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities, phenomenal efficiency and a fast pace nature will be key skills for this role.
You are an experienced and vibrant professional who will excel within an entrepreneurial culture – providing vision, leadership, and communication – but not afraid to dive into details. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
· Prepare/update office policies and ensure compliance with them
· Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
· Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
· Support petty cash management, budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
· Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
· Arrangements of travel and accommodation for staff and customers
· Arranging both internal and external events
· Keep employee records (physical and digital)
· Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment
· Performing other relevant duties when needed
· Manage office inventory in timely manners
· Provide general support to visitors
· Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
· Cover the reception desk when required
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
· Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role
· Familiarity with office equipment
· Knowledge of office policies and procedures
· Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about execution of similar principles at your prior job or in your daily life.
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We are minimalists
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us.
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the Fortune 500 and tech startups and ecosystem. We believe in delivering customer value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.