Our company is searching for an Assistant IT Manager who can maintain and expand our IT setup. The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after the IT setup of the company. He/She would also keep the executive team up to date on the latest IT technologies that could help the company to succeed.
The successful candidate should have the knowledge, expertise in the following:
Skills / Responsibilities
· IT Administration
· Database Administration
· Financial Accounting System
· Inventory Control System
· IP PXB
· Supervise and maintain different network-related servers like windows servers & SQL server.
· Manage and control routers and switches for secure and controlled network traffic.
· Ensure the smooth running of the company’s intranet and internet connectivity.
· Implement network security as required by management.
· Supervise troubleshooting of network and computer problems
· Support and trainings to the users.
· Plan, organize and direct all software developments to find procedural & software requirements and problems to be able to give better computer solutions.
· Plan and conduct training meetings with vendors/suppliers and solution providers for enhancements in IT infrastructure and innovations.
· Planning and designing procedures to avoid any data corruption/deletion/theft.
· Designing backup procedures to avoid disaster management.