Zaka Public School and College was founded by Brig Muhammad Zaka Ullah, Retd, SI (M) and his brother Mr Khalid Pervez in 2012 in their native village Gulbahar, located 3km from Sialkot cantt. Prospect candidates should be capable of fulfilling and implementing the vision and dreams of the founding members.
The prospect candidate should be a hard-core experienced educationist who can lead the school as Vice Principal :
1. The candidate should be fully aware of the academic needs of the students and should know how to coordinate and execute academic activities independently.
2. Responsible for Development, Monitoring, Evaluation and Implementation of In house curriculum for all subjects across all tiers.
3. Preparation of monthly in-class assessments, sessionals and terminal examinations and examination planning.
4. Responsible for time table management, student performance follow-up on daily or weekly basis.
5. Should execute staff trainings and orientation sessions to improve standard and quality of the academics.
6. Who understands Punjabs's Village culture and is willing to transform the School as per 21st century requirements.
JD for Review:
Position Title: Vice Principal
Sector: Large and Prestigious Educational Institution
Gender: No Preference
Salary: May vary depending upon profile