The Driver will be responsible for
- Maintain his vehicle on time and keep it on good condition;
- Undertaken daily checking of his vehicle (follow the instruction of log book.);
- Update daily the log-book for each trip (km start - km stop - hour departure time - hour arrival to destination );
- Check the weekly checking of the vehicle (follow the instruction of the log book);
- Wash and clean vehicle weekly; washing the chassis daily;
- Report defects to the Logistic Officer without delays;
- Take care the security of the passengers and make sure the seat belts are fasten both driver and passenger(s) while seated;
- Load and unload his vehicle; properly roping down the loading of the vehicle;
- Make sure the passenger sign the log book after each trip with exact mileage, destination, purpose of trip, name and signature;
- Check and take care the tools, the tool-box and other materials of the vehicle (see tools box inventory);
- Check the first aid kit and spare tire of the vehicle;
- Check the fuel delivered and the fuel consumption;
- Do small maintenance of his vehicle:
- Help Transport Assistant for mechanical faults in Vehicle.
- He must know the routes for district mirpurkhas, sanghar, umerkot, Karachi, hyderabad, Badin, Tharparkar.
"Minorities are encouraged to apply"
Can Speak and understand local and English Language.
Familiar with Traffic rules and regulations.
Computerized valid license.