Position Title: Field Engineer
Reports to: Project Manager
The main purpose of this position is to oversee and supervise the structural activities in the project. The position will also advise on technical parameters during structural cash for work activities.
1. Identify and design opportunities in communities for CfW activities in coordination.
2. Monitoring of structural activities in order to ensure the quality and in-time completion of work.
3. Schedule and conduct follow-up visits of construction sites.
4. Provide technical guidance during construction work.
5. Implement the construction work as per policies and standards.
6. Conduct technical feasibility surveys.
7. Carry out cost estimates and bill of quantities of construction interventions if required.
Perform any other duties assigned by the Supervisor
Analytical abilities: should be able to analyze complex information and make decisions accordingly.
Stress tolerance: should be able to work accurately under such conditions. .
Team working: should be able to work as a team player.
Attitude: Must possess a positive and willing to do attitude.
Time Management : Ability to manage stiff work and submission deadlines in the assigned timeline
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP (INTERNAL):
Keep close liaison with project manager and project team